Mill Creek Inn - Buffalo, Minnesota

My mother has quite a number of “favorite” restaurants.  During a recent visit with my mom she made sure we went to several of her “favorite” restaurants. The Mill Creek Inn was the second of her many “favorite” restaurants we ate at. I agree, the Mill Creek Inn is excellent. Really good food at a great price.

The Mill Creek Inn is a neighborhood bar and grill on County Road 35, just west of Buffalo about two miles.  It has horse harnesses reused as mirrors on the wall along with wood plank walls for a great northwoods, decor.  The staff was friendly and efficient.  

I ordered the chili burger and my mom order the Reuben both of us substituted onion rings.  The chili was very good and the burger cooked nicely (no hockey puck here).  Mom’s Reuben had a great mix of corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese, and dressing.  Her marble rye was nicely grilled without being soggy. The onion rings were awesome - fried perfectly and not at all oily.  The portion size was also excellent. 

The Mill Creek Inn is definitely a place I will return whenever in Buffalo.

Mill Creek Inn

Ambiance: 4 (Clean, Spacious)
Food: 5 (Excellent Onion Rings)
Service: 4 (Friendly and timely)
Price: 5 (Lunch under $10 per person)

Value: 4.5 (One of my Mom’s Favorites.)

Mill Creek Inn on Urbanspoon

[My brother also reviewed the Mill Creek Inn last fall on Yelp]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chef George’s Auto Mile Diner, Saco Maine

Bridge Street Cafe - Rockford, MN

Review – Home Chef - Meal Delivery Service