The Varsity: Hartsfield-Jackson Airport, C Terminal


The Varsity
Terminal C, Hartsfield-Jackson Airport
Sometimes you know you are doing wrong but you think it won't be so bad.  What a mistake I made going to The Varsity at Atlanta Airport.  


I was running a bit later than I like in getting to the airport for flight so, I figured I'd have a bite for breakfast at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport on my way to Minneapolis. The  Chick-fil-A on Terminal C had a long line but the Varsity next door had very little of a line. I thought, "I like The Varsity downtown for lunch; I'll give this on a chance for breakfast." What a mistake.  I should have moved on when they informed me they didn't have any coffee. Their machine was broken.  Oh well, I ordered a sausage and egg biscuit, hash browns and a tap water.  $7.79.  What? 
Yup $1.79 for a tap water. Same as a soda, they even ring it up as a soda. More than a coffee would have been had their machine been working. Talk about a ripoff. The hash browns were uneatable greasy, just swimming in a pool of oil.  Luckily, you can get your own napkins; it took several to soak up most of the grease. I still needed to squeeze the hash browns to get enough of the grease out to make them eatable.  The egg was over cooked on a too hot grill causing a burned edge all around. "What'll you have?" Nothing ever again at The Varsity: Hartsfield-Jackson Airport location.

The Varsity on Urbanspoon

Comments

  1. thanks to sharing your views and thoughts, and story about you and Atlantic airport we appreciate just need to be regular and punctual just like metro airport taxi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Chef George’s Auto Mile Diner, Saco Maine

Bridge Street Cafe - Rockford, MN

Review – Home Chef - Meal Delivery Service